Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Thanks for teaching me how to live

I was thirteen when I got into Swami's path and since the day I did the ASP, my thoughts took a different turn. I was a kid with a big inferiority complex and I can safely say that I still would have remained a sad eighteen year old to this day if Swami hadn't happened in my life. I strongly believe that we bring the life we have upon us. I wasn't in the best of company and my "cool" friends didn't really help me boost my image. Staying in the path of the master directed me to a whole new life of innocence and pure bliss. I know that I will grow up to be a happy adult too and I would just like to thank you for giving me the best life by coming into my life at an early stage.
Shreya

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment