Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My experience with a great master

March 6, 2010

I met Swami Nithyananda in November 2007. Even since, I have been practicing his meditation technique, Nithya Dhyann, which infuses my day with blissful energy and clarity. I find his teachings practical and easy to put into practice. Furthermore, Swamiji has contributed to the stability of my local community with the installation of a beautiful Vedic Temple in Montclair, CA. The temple is maintained by volunteers, devotees, and disciples who work selflessly and joyfully to give the public free healing, meditation and educational sessions on a daily basis. The temple celebrates major Vedic festivals and holidays, performs aarti, puja, and abhishekam, for those who connect with the path of worship and devotion.


Swamiji has initiated thousands of people as healers. As an initiate, I enjoy sharing the gift of healing with all, free of charge, only exchange of love and goodwill.


His program, Inner Awakening, which I attended in December 2008, profoundly transformed my life into a conflict-free existence that allowed me to achieve great personal and professional success.


I continue to practice Swamiji’s meditation to my benefit. I’m deeply grateful to my beautiful Master, Nithyananda who has given me the tools to live a balanced and peaceful life.

(33y/o) Pharmacy Owner.

Chirons Pharmacy

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment