Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Thank You Swamiji

I was eight when I did my first NSP. I must confess, I slept through most of it Jokes apart, when I grew slightly older, Swami being in my life turned out to be a pure blessing! I always had an overwhelming fear of death, and a weird worry that my family would die before me and for this reason, I would go crazy when they went out, even for a walk. This fear was instantly cured by Swami when I did the NSP of February 2010. This was the biggest miracle and I would like to thank Swami for the freedom I have now. Thank you!
Sreshta

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment