Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Your teachings have changed my life

I met Swamiji at the age of 11, and ever since, there has been a wonderful transformation in my life. I attended various courses of his and even saw few of his discourses of his on youtube. I used to have 1 or 2 types of serious medical problems that even doctors could not cure. Swamiji cured it all by just touching me. I knew after this that he was not a normal human being or a man with just the title of 'master' or 'guru'. His meditations made me so much healthier. He teachings seems so useful to me in my daily life. I am so thankful that he takes care of each and everything that happens to me. He makes sure each and every step I take in life is safe. I know that no matter what happens, i know that Swamiji will take care of me. Without him life would not have been the same. I thank you so much for coming into my life Swamiji !
Varsha

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment