Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Always stand by you Swamiji

In support of my Beloved Guruji,

Swamiji has completly changed my life in a way I cannot fully put into words. He came and found me at a time I was at an all time low. I did not know where to go, where to turn, and considered therapy. When I met Swamiji, I realized the answers to life were not outside, but inside. Swamiji since then has taught me so much. He has taught me how to find the truth to life, how to always be happy, and how to make the world a better place. He has wiped away my tears and shown me a love and compassion I never knew existed. Until I felt it with him, these were just words. I am constantly amazed at HOW much he gives and KEEPS on giving. There is never any end in sight. During my LBE and IA program, whenever we had thought of a "good idea" or how to share his love with others, he would share his plans, and on every topic and more, he was 100 steps ahead of us- from the stray animals on campus, to the low income children, to women, to youth, to building schools, etc...He always knows what we need more than we do. He has made me a better person, a happier person, saved my marriage, and so much more I cannot say...he is the answer to everything that is wrong in the world. Everytime we think WHY is this happeneing, how to change an unfixable problem, etc, he is the answer. Swamiji, his teachings, meditation, and yoga.

No matter what the outcome of this situation, he is my guru, and I stand by him no matter what. We can never judge an enlightened master and what and why he is doing. It is not for us to comment on.

I am with you Swamiji, no matter what...

Love and Gratitude always,

Reema Khetan
Los Angeles
LBE 2009-2010

Category:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Swamiji,

My family and I are deeply saddened by the smear campaign undertaken by political and media elements with an axe to grind. We are immensely grateful for the elevation of consciousness you have brought to us and the tools and insights you have given us to continue living this wonderful lifestyle.

We are firmly behind you in this trying hour and trust that the truth will prevail.

In nithyananda,
Kripanidhi
SF Bay Area

Post a Comment