Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Myself and my guru

Heartfelt gratitude to my Guru Paramahamsa Nithyananda for being there for me always! Falling into my inner self was like a cakewalk after I sought His blessings. My Guru has answers to all my questions, a solution to all my doubts, He taught me by giving rich experiences of the divine, His compassion is the medicine to my physical ailments. His meditations are the surest way to the ultimate for me, a spiritual seeker. For me, He is the highest expression of human potential.

I accept Him with all my heart!

Veena Pandit

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment