Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Swamiji will always be part of my life

I have come a long way since 2002 when i met Swamiji for the first time. He is my constant mentor and silent companion all these years of my transformation. Such companionship and reverence cultivated through the years cannot be erased by any allegation....simply because he speaks through me and i always feel him as a part of myself. The inner merging has happened irrevocably.....nothing can change that .
He has been there for me though all times in my life.....birth of my daughter, relationships in the family,health problems, opening my eyes to the beauty of life and helped me get rid of my depressed approach .He has taught me how to manage my inner space beautifully....So much I have learnt by the satsang of this wonderful person who is a priceless gift to humanity..
Humanity should cherish and support him simply because this enlightened being is doing so much to elevate the consciousness of the people at these trying times and to establish sanatana dharma.

Jagani Jagadish

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment