Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Undying support for Swamiji

Hello Everyone,

I am very fortunate to have the opportunity to express my undying, unconditional support, gratitude, love, and humble feelings for Master Nithyananda.

My life has transformed because of Swamiji. I am not white as snow, but Master gave me the courage to stand up for my faults and improve my life. I met swamji couple of times in the year 2007 and always cherish the memories. I listen to his videos and also practice his teachings in my life.

I dont see anything wrong with the video. Even if we blindly accept the video, then also it only shows two adults hugging and kissing. But it is serious violation of individual privacy. Also we should be aware, that if technology can make films like Avatar which is totally virtual, morphing images of swamiji in a video is child's play. In todays world of graphic and multimedia, what you see is not exactly what you are seeing. I have studied multimedia and know how people can shoot films in a room and show that the shot was taken in sea, or jungle, or street, or moving aircraft. Even the shots which shows closes up of aircraft flying not real. So we cannot say that video is real without asserting facts and authenticity.

I dont care what the media says about Swamiji, I love him and I believe him. There is nothing wrong in making love if two adults are in consent with each other. In fact there is no sex even in the video. I dont understand why people are so crazy and hyper about. That only shows the level of maturity of media and society. Also celibacy needs definition in todays world. If people express sex and if their inner space is free from sex, then they are true celibates. If people dont express sex, and their inner space is filled with sex, then they are not true celibates. So who should be the judge for this. You are yourself the judge. Dont judge others. Just look within and look little deep in yourself. How free is your inner space from sex and lust? Just ask yourself, is your inner space free from sex and lust, if not then keep quiet and work on purifying yourself. Listen to some of swamiji's video and implement them in your life.

All Masters who have tried to make a difference in society, have been crucified. Sai Baba has been crucified on Internet. Jesus was crucified on cross. Siddha Yogi Shiv Shankar Baba's ashram was burnt, Osho was misunderstood, and now Master Nithyananda is being crucified by media. I think it is time media should be revolutioned and enlightened media should replace present media which is more mature, responsible and intelligent. Government should make efforts in creating Enlightened Media.

In the end, I pray that Lord Shiva expressess himself through Master Nithyananda and transforms the immautre society and media in todays world. I pray that is he is safe, healthy and radiating eternal bliss wherever he goes.

In Nithyanandam

Vetri Jayaprakasan

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment