Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

God resides in him

I met swamiji in Kalpataru darshan. Being an IIT guy i used to do lot of
intellect work and speculation before attending any thing.His first video
i watched at youtube and could not resist my self to watch his all videos.
The finger touch during darshan time had taken me to new consciousness
level. I met swamiji again in next kalpataru darshan and energy that i had
received kept me in trance during night time. I could feel Amrita at my
third eye and throat. It was very deep experience. Next 21 days i
continued Nithya Dhyan and i was amazed at the fact that my TPS (Thought
per second) was zero. Thought was just not coming.


I was in meditation without any effort. That day i understood power of nithya dhyan. After
this experience i could not resist my self to go to his ashram. Energy
field and peace that i had witnessed there, i have not found anywhere in
my life time. All meditation that i had done there had given me deep
experiences.

One thing that keeps swamiji apart from other enlightened master is that
after meeting him you will say Enlightenment was never so easy before.

Nithyanadam!
Vinay, IITB

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment