Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Our connection with Swamiji cannot be broken so easily

I am so sad about how the media can play with our lives…

I would like to restate how much Nithyananda gave and still giving to us. All positive experiences which we felt and all his wise worlds that continue echoing in my mind are so strong and very real.

I still here doing my yoga, my meditations, and also reading one of lots of Swamiji’s books (I have almost all of them)…and everything that I learned, I saw, and felt in my soul…more and more I am truly grateful for our Master, you, Deera, and Marahaj, Boghanana…everything is so bright and full of this Divine Energy that brought to my life, and of course, to myself and all people who live around and with me…more clarity, security, patience, awareness, joy,…

It’s Swamiji’s fault that I am living a new life now…a better one with less conflict, and problems that I used to make than bigger than they are. So, I want to tell you everything that Nithyananda or each one of you there in the ashram need from Phoenix, please count on me. We are a big strong and united family which who mess with one is the same that mess with all of us. This is my way to return all gifts and blessings that our Master is giving to us with so much unconditional love.

Please Swamiji, I just want to ask you to be safe and strong for us, yours devotees which need you as a big father…you create this family…so, you have to take responsibility and care of us. There is no option, so you can’t feel alone because we are by your side. Remember what you said for us… the darkness/negativity is auspicious. I hope that everything will be all right soon. I wish that you will be unchutched by this event, also you still radiating your Ananda state with much more Energy and Bliss. ILOVE YOU!!! I MISS YOU!!! I am with you the same way that you are with me J!

Our connection with our Master is not a glass which is very easy to be broken; on the contrary it is very sacred and powerful.

Please take care and be safe all of you. I am sorry about my English, but I am writing from the bottom of my heart,

With lots of love and gratitude

Raquel

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment