Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My blissful life at Ashram - Thank You Swamiji!

I am Miss Gay Clotilde, 34, also called Ma Nithya Chandrananda in Sanskrit- which is the spiritual name my Master, Paramahamsa Nithyananda, gave me in 2006. I came to the ashram for the first time in august 2005, and was instantly touched by the serenity of the place, the friendliness and genuine wisdom of the ashramites I met.

I decided to join it in august 2006, to become volunteer of Swamiji’s Mission, to practice my Master’s teachings, to translate his teachings into my native language (french), and to learn and teach yoga , which I’ve been doing till date. Having a background in the social field, I have decided to contribute to Western societies by sharing vedic knowledge and spiritual techniques which are acclaimed in Europe because of their well-known effects and the well-being and strength they provide to all.

I decided to take Bramacharya training in 2006 and I’m following it without difficulty till date. I want to add that nobody forced me to this decision; I am completely responsible for my actions and decisions, and I’m sharing my experience here out of integrity to the Truth.

I can declare out loud today: I HAVE NEVER FACED ANY HARASSMENT OF ANY KIND FROM PARAMAHAMSA NITHYANANDA. I have never come across a single person complaining about any of the allegations held against Him today, and I have never seen anything neither obscene, illegal nor hidden, in Paramahamsa Nithyananda’s body language and any girl or boy in His surroundings.

I deeply love my ashram which is a sacred place where people harbor a sacred attitude towards each other. Such a declaration may be manipulated, defamed, or laughed at by others, but it is a fact to me. The whole Dhyanapeetam Sangha should have the right and discretion to live its lifestyle without being judged, or being falsely and illegally exposed, as it is the case today.

I have seen over time how my Guru, Paramahamsa Nithyananda has complete grasp of the spiritual subject as expounded in genuine ancient texts and books. He has fully imbibed these Truths in his daily life. His actions and speech are expressing it in His day-to-day behavior. He is even able to convey the spiritual Truths to all around Him without a word. This is my experience. I have seen Him handling all types of mental set-up which come to Him, leading aspirants on the path from where they stand; with utmost compassion, care, generosity, fairness and altruism. He can relate the vedic scriptural truths to any faith or religion and emphasize on these universal Truths without hurting religious feelings of western seekers as well.

He is an enlightened Master of our times, a Brahma-Jnani or in simple terms: He is having knowledge of God and leads His disciple on the path of ‘Living enlightenment’, constantly reinforcing the Truth that inner bliss is the Master and never failing to His purpose. He clearly has no other motives than sharing His knowledge with utmost respect to all beings that come to Him for guidance.

The devotees I know from all over the world are not disturbed by the on-going propaganda held against Him- we are completely clear about our experience with Swamiji and Swamiji Himself. He has unveiled in us an unshakable, incorruptible and indubitable experience of the Truth and this very fact makes of Him a Being who should be honored with utmost respect and reverence by all.

Let us not forget that over time, great Masters have been persecuted by societies having other motives behind the scene. I invite you to investigate history and draw your own conclusions.

Thank you

Ma Nithya Chandrananda
nithyachandrananda@yahoo.fr

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment