Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Eternally grateful to my master

When I first heard about this controversy, that very moment, I simply lost faith in humanity. People had, without any conclusive proof, simply rushed to judge the most compassionate of all - an enlightened Master. A Master takes birth not to make name and fame for himself, but for the sake of this very humanity - to raise their consciousness and to make them aware of the divinity within them. But all it took was a video (how difficult is it to fake these in this technological era) to make them point their fingers accusingly at the Master. I just couldn't digest this. But today, when I read the accounts of Swamiji's devotees from all over the world, overwhelming with love and gratitude, I really feel so moved.

I do not know even how to put in words what I feel when I think of Swamiji - how my being just melts and the tears flow continuously at how he has transformed my life completely. No longer am I the rudderless, direction-less person filled with millions of questions and looking for answers everywhere. I have stopped searching outside, as now I know that all the answers are inside me. No longer do the uncertainties of life scare me - I know all the weapons to destroy any fear, guilt or worry that may crop up. Every moment, I feel that Existence in the form of Swamiji is holding me so secure that I can never fall. I feel blissful inside my core, whatever be the situation outside. What more does a person need in his life?

I do not what Karma of mine brought me to Swamiji, but I am infinitely grateful to existence for blessing me with this most compassionate Master.

Nithyanandam,
Lakshmi, Bangalore.

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment