Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

I trust Swamiji no matter what

Thanks for helping pull the blog together.

Immaterial to me
I utterly stand by Swami. Whether or not it is him in the video is immaterial to me. It does not take away from the amazing changes I have experienced in just the 3 months with him. There is no doubt that there are bigger games being played and I pray that we all find the strength and belief to stand by Swami as he navigates these crazy times. Nithyanandam.

- Anu

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment