Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

A turn for the better

Nithyanandam.
I was first introduced to Swamiji and his teachings because of my mother. I was twelve years old at the time and didn't care much for attending these courses that my mother was constantly talking about. In fact, I used to get irritated, watching her get so obsessed with something that I thought was nothing but tales. One day, for her happiness, I attended my first Kalpataru session. It's 4 years later now and I cannot thank myself enough for making the best decision of my life! I began to see, that no matter what decisions I had to make from there on, Swamiji was always by my side! His solution were so practical in daily life, that even a clueless 12 -year-old like me could make use of them. I attended my first NSP a few weeks ago and after that I can never see the world in the same way again! Swamiji has never ever let me down till now. Every single problem in my life whether it was because of friends or school grades, Swamiji has always guided me to make the right decisions.

Over the years my faith in him has grown so strong and nothing can shake it.
-Trisha

Category:

2 comments:

Prabhat said...

Nithyanandam!

My wife and I attended IA of 21 days seperately in 2009 and have been immensely benefitted by his teachings. Our experience was absolutely divine and He will always remain an integral part of our life. We are shocked by the absurd video clipping which does not gel with our experience.
We request Swamiji to come up with His mystic powers and reveal the Truth. This will restore the confidence in His cadre who are being subjected to all kinds of embarrassing questions.

Prabhat Dhandhania
Varanasi

Prabhat said...

Nithyanandam!

My wife and I attended IA of 21 days seperately in 2009 in Bidadi Ashram. We have been immensely benefitted by His teachings. Our experience was absolutely Divine. Swamiji will always remain an integral part of our life.

We are shocked by the absurd video clipping which does not gel at all with our experience. We request Swamiji to use His mystical powers to expose the Truth to the world. This will restore the confidence in His cadre who are being subjected to all kind of embarrasing questions.

Prabhat

Post a Comment