Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Always with Swamiji

Swamiji,

Hope you are safe and well. I wanted to wright you and tell you I am with you as you said to me in Dallas I am with you and I closed my eyes and nodded and saw your face as I opened my eyes. I still relive that moment .I had such a radiant experience with you that short day I will never forget.After you gave the discourse you said cover your eyes and sit up straight you closed your eyes for a moment I saw a small gold moon come from up above and go to you ,you became silent I was in awe .I know you are real, I know you radiate enlightenment, I know you are compassionate for I experienced it with my own eyes and my whole being.I know you are going through a very bad time and my heart is with you.Tonight I picked up the very first book I ever bought from you its Guaranteed Solutions the pages are bent there are lines underlined and words circles and stars to remember certain points the cover is care worn with splits and cracks it is my beloved book the words and solutions you gave to us for I have unexplainable gratitude.I Wish I could give you solutions to your problems as you gave us but you have my devotion. Your
tireless endeavor to make people understand the basic happiness of life is to be happy with whatever you have, thus showing the only way to save the world. It is your philosophies and morals of life, which will make keep alive in our minds forever.Your teaching will be with me forever.When it comes to pass and all this is behind you we all will be blissfully singing and dancing and radiating enlightenment.My heart is with you with eternal bliss .

With Love and Devotion
Nithyanandam
Deanna Bello

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment