Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Gratitude beyond words for Swamiji

Gratitude beyond words for Swamiji and his organization!

My name is Sangavasini, or formerly known as Susan Verhoogt. I am from Canada and I am writing to express my love and gratitude for Paramahamsa Nithyananda, all the ashramites and members of the organization. I am and will be forever grateful beyond words, and wanted to express that to who ever it may concern.

I have always been an intense seeker my whole life; what is life about, who am I, why am I here. So many questions, such intense searching, so much suffering. On June 22nd 2009, a date I'll never forget, I knew that this all had come to an end - I had finally found what I knew in my heart to be the truth that I'd been searching for. That was the day I was introduced to Paramahamsa NIthyananda and his teachings.

I just spent a little over 3 months at Swamiji's ashram in Bidadi participating in a program called Life Bliss Engineering. It was a life transformative experience. Not only in terms of what I've learned and the amazing experience of sitting with a living master, but also of what my experiene at the ashram was. I have never felt as safe, welcome, and supported in my whole life. Over and over again I have received nothing but respect and support from Swamiji and his organization - what an inspiration!!! It has inspired me completely to keep sharing in that way myself. I keep applying the techniques that Swamiji has taught us and I experience the results right away. I feel more compassionate, more loving, more caring and more happy then ever before! How can I ever thank you all enough???

Dearest Swamiji and Swamiji's organization, through this message I want you to know that you have changed my life forever, and for that I will be forever grateful. My love and support for you will always be there, I will always be by your side, come whatever may. I know that everything that is being said in the news are lies, as I have experienced nothing but respect and support ever sinse I set foot in the ashram. I will be with you always, no matter what!!!!

In Love and Gratitude,

Sangavasini (Susan)

LBE 2009-2010

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment