Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Avatars are beyond the Comprehension of ordinary Men

I am Prof Sailanathan from Coimbatore.

In this hour of challenge, trial and crisis, we stand by our Swamiji. He is, undoubtedly, the Representativeof the Guru Shakti sent to re-establish the sanatana dharma in all its glory.

My direct contact with the Swamiji started only on 12th July,2009, when He visited Coimbatore for a Kalpatharu Programme. I am a Kriya Yoga disciple of Sri Sri Paramahansa Yogananda, the author of the spiritual classic"Autobiography of a Yogi".

My attending the programme was only to receive the blessings of a living saint to perfect my sadhana and to be lifted to higher levels of consciousness. A speck of doubt whether I was being disloyal to my own Guru remained within, when Swamiji Himself, during the darshan, assured me that He too belonged to the "parampara" of Mahavatar Babaji! A click and the doubt was gone forever.

From then on, the inner bond grew from strength to strength, and we could be part of the Nithyanandam 2009 Program from 1st Sept to 8th Sept 2009 at the Bidadi Ashram. The design of the program itself was divine---the journey of a sould from its deluded state to the state of Jeevan Mukthi. His personal counselling on spiritual matters and the energizing blessings continued to possess me and I went through indescribable and very rich experiences on the spiritual plane.

Again, at the Bhagavad Gita Satsang in Coimbatore on 16th and 17th Feb, He showered His divine grace on me,which added yet another dimension to my understanding of the prapancha.

Throughout my 8-month-long association He explained and helped me perfect my sadhana I had received from my Guru. He never forced any new technique on me, and urged me to go on my path, blessing me all the while. He is indeed an 'avatar purusha'.This world did not spare even Adi Shankara with such scandals. Avatars are beyond the comprehension of ordinary men. Te discerning and the noble souls are with Him as ever.

Swamiji will simply walk out of it, for the prapancha shaktis with Him, and continue with His Mission with re-doubled vigour.

Jai Guru, and Nithyanandam.

Prof Sailanathan.
Mrs Padma Sailanathan
Mrs Meena Sathiamurthy.

Category:

4 comments:

Mumbai Dhyanapeetam said...

Nithyanandam!

Beautiful posting. He is just the 'prapancha shakti' & will surely come out of all this. We will once again work for the mission with the same vigor & stand as No.1 organisation in the entire world. What he has given all of us just cant be expressed in words.
I just pray to the cosmic energy that it gets Swamiji out of this situation & I thank Swamiji for all that he has given us.
We'll always be with you Swamiji :)

Nithya Kiran said...

From page 264, of Living Enlightenment:

“An enlightened being, an incarnation, is one with Existence. An enlightened being can only operate in tune with Existence. He can never be out of tune. The actions of an enlightened master can never be without awareness and compassion.

Since we do not have the consciousness or awareness, we cannot justify our actions by saying they are similar to those of an enlightened being. Be very clear the action may look similar outwardly but the intention, the inner space, the attitude, is completely different…

Understand, the very plane on which enlightened beings exist is different from the normal human plane of existence. So they do not need to and cannot do things according to usual logic. Their intention is what is important, which cannot be explained in terms of ordinary logic.

An enlightened being has no personal interest because he has no individual identity. His identity is dissolved in the identity of the whole universe.”

Unknown said...

When I am everwhere and evertything, there is no speciality in doing something with one's own body. Actions can not be judged by logical/ moral reasoning for masters.I don't know whether Adi Sankara is criticised for entering into a King's body and "enjoying".

Let us radiate Enlightenment and get out of this dream

Vinny said...

I was blessed by reading your post

Thank you & Nithyanandam!

Post a Comment