Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

The truth of experience

Please post this message on the blog: "Voices Against Nithyananda Scandal"

-------------------------------------------------------------


My first feeling was, "God, what have I done that you have thrown me thus into this darkness?" Never in my life have I felt myself living in so entirely opposite to all that I know as True.

And when the contrast grew very intense, I could not prevent my submission from taking on a hue of sadness.

The calm and mute converse with Swami within was no doubt transformed for a moment into complains that I removed the energy bead and his photograph. Next day, I strongly felt, Oh! How much I miss him and his words.

One more day passed and the pain lessened next day. Gradually, in more clearly than ever, I became aware of the Mental Peace Swami Embedded in ME in just One Time Darshan that turns my intense mental and physical pains into potent bliss.

I noticed (to my surprise) that this little gift is still working despite the apparent sadness of my own situation. The silence is so firmly established in my 'bones, blood, muscles and body' (upon hearing him say it) that it passes beyond any personal limitations (if any...even if proved to be true) in every aspect...that my being rejoices in a constant perception of gratitude and love - that again the very Master has taught me to see.

What more can be said?

Urmish R. Mehta
Member of Technical Staff - UMTS/LTE Design Group

Alcatel-Lucent
6410 E. Broad Street
Nest# 4K04-1K
Columbus OH, 43213

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment