Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Thank you Swamiji

Nithyanandam.

I was suffering from backbone.It was a disc buldge on my L4 and L5.
I had a cist in my breast for the past 3 years and after coming 2 swamiji i was totally relived from it.
It was totally cured.
I whole heartadly pray and thank swami PARAMAHAMSA NITHYANANDA.

In nithyanandam
krishna MA Phd IMPACT

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment