Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My experience with Nithyananda

No matter what, Swamiji is still my guru.

About three years ago, I was totally confused with life.
In search of truth, I took a copy of Gita and start reading.
May be, I read couple of pages and didn't go further, because I couldn't understand.
Turned to youtube to see if there are any discourses on Gita and listened to swamiji's discourse.
That is it, connection happened. Since then I am listening to his discourses almost every day.
I had darshan of swamiji in CANADA & in newyork. Swamiji's teachings are always with me.
Not a single day passed without remembering him and his teachings.
Regarding recents events, I believe ignorant/evil minds are at play.
Still, for me swamiji's teachings will be my guide and I pray God for his safety.

Nithyanandam !
Techxp Inc.

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment