Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Standing by you always

Thank you for giving me opportunity to express my feelings for Swamiji. And Thank you Swamiji for showing up in your statement to world.
I love you and you are such a great person of Integrity. I dont care what the media writes about you and shows this video to everyone. Ofcourse I am hurt by them doing this to you and to all people who love you and have Faith. But they cant take my Faith in you. They cant take away my Love for you. I met you in December in Ashram and for a very short time only three days. But I had opportunity to have your sacred blessings four times during those days and that Compassion and True Love I felt from you is not going to be washed away by this videos...
You have protected me and my son and you are always with us. Whenever I call you, you come. How can that be possible otherwise if you were not God? I love your teachings and Discourse. I love everything about you. By the way, I dont care whether you had romantic relationship with someone or not. I never expected you or command that you should live in Celibacy. Its your choice and your private life. That has nothing to do with your Love, Compassion and Divine Teachings you give us. You still remain God, the Divine Guru for us. Thank you and Love you from Shahin in Sweden

Category:

1 comment:

Puspa Sathies said...

We all love to say our deepest gratitude, respect, love and appreciation to Swami. We don’t care what the Media says or write. In this disastrous world, we are living with Terrorists, Dirty Politicians and Dangerous Criminals. Swami we all stand with you forever.

Vishnaroopan

Post a Comment