Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Swamiji Nithyananda - Sanathana Dharma Renaissance

Thanks to the one who started this blogspot.
Please urge everyone to use "Nithyananda" as much as possible - this will increase this site's likelyhood of search results!
My heartfelt gratitude and namaskar to Swamiji Nithyananda for inspiring, clarifying and reintroducing Sanathana Dharma - eternal law of bliss tradition to me and my family. Swamiji Nithyananda has revealed universal truths to me that directly improved our day to day life with inner peace and stability. Swamiji Nithyananda's message has touched me to the core which shifted my thought patterns towards truth, consiousness and bliss in each and every action that I am doing. Swamiji Nithyananda has made me to love my immediate family in a better way, practice ahimsa to my neighbours, colleagues, whomever I know and whomever I don't know. Swamiji Nithyananda has made me realize the potential that I (and everyone) have and put that into action immediately.
Swamiji Nithyananda has showered compassion on me and my family to lead life without unnecessary worries, which I consider as the best gift. Swamiji Nithyananda has wonderfully made me realize the difference between "karma thyaga" vs "karma phala thyaga", and take up karma phala thyaga. Swamiji Nithyananda has given wonderful meditation tools and techniques to inqure into the deep chambers of mind, and to "unclutch" from the harmful desires of unconcious memories - make me the free soul.
Swamiji Nithyananda has ignited the spark of the pursuit of enlightenment within me. Swamiji Nithyananda has demystified the dark layers surrounding Sanathana Dharma a.k.a Hinduism and has shown me the right path. Swamiji Nithyananda has been the lamp brought into the dark room of ignorance and confusion with respect to me and Swamiji Nithyananda has been the one who dispels my ego which impacted quality of my everyday life.
Swamiji Nithyananda has been the Guru who lit the lamp of clarity on various rituals and pooja, their signifance and importance. Swamiji Nithyananda has been the one who explained the difference between seriousness and sincereity, and made me more sincere in what I am doing.
Swamiji Nithyananda - thanks for everything that you have offered to me and my family, and to entire humanity. Swamiji Nithyananda, you are required to lead the humans in the right path of Sanathana Dharma. Swamiji Nithyananda, you are the Guru. Swamiji Nithyananda, please shatter this dark clouds of allegations and bring the light back to our mission.

- Raj Jayaraman

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment