Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Supporting Paramahamsa Nithyananda

I am 76 years old, a retired reader from Pune University. All my life, I have been deeply interested in Yoga and Adhyatma. In fact after my retirement in December 1994, I pursued these exclusively. I have learnt under many Masters. In fact I was a Teacher of Transcndental Meditation from 1974 to 1979. In Nithyananda I found my Guru. I have experienced peace joy and clarity. I am with him since 2006 and I am an ordained Healer. He is pure. I am with him, for him--ALWAYS.----Rajendra Kulhalli

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment