Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Your teachings have changed my life

Swamy Nithyananda made deep impact on me. His techniques - unclutching, intense act cleansing of samskaras are gems. The recent controversity has not changed my view on his greatness. I am very lucky to receive his teachings. The grattitude of his followers like me will sail him through these tough days. I look forward to his contonued service to humanity

Deenadayalan D

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment