Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Eternally grateful to Swamiji

Have been exposed to Swamiji's teachings since 2007 january when I did the asp course in Mumbai...till then I was a typical mumbaiite.. a banker..same stress, same problems of being a rat in a rat race..

The second day of the course, came to know that swamiji was blessed by Mahaavtar Babaji with the name Paramhamsa Nithyananda...
that was the turning point for me.. as inspired by his teachings all I wanted to do was meet him...

Got the opportunity to do that in jan 2008 when he conducted NSP at the Bidadi ashram. Once one meets one's true guru, there is no looking back..
one just knows the experience which cannot be put into words...

My life was transformed.. I experienced the energy, the bliss and insights into my life which I never had before through the program, my questions and or problems just melted away during the discourse
and it seemed to me he was picking incidents from my life and directly narrating the way to handle them to me during the discourses. I returned to Mumbai only to go back within the week for the next set of
courses, BSP and Healers Initiation...

Inner Awakening was the program which opened the flood gates of consciousness for me, filling me with awareness, wonder at the way master was leading each one of us individually out of the labyrinth of suffering
and ignorance into light of awareness, understanding the self and knowledge.... his love and compassion is boundless at the same time exacting too.. his guidance has brought me out of attachment and suffering and
on my way to a state where i can experience joy, peace, universal love, and wish to share the same with the world...

The kind of feelings that are evoked for the master can not be described as one dimensional... have glimpsed in him the the divinity, the love and compassion of a mother and a father, along with the guidance of a guru...and more..

From my own experience, I can say that swamiji is the genuine master that my being was searching till now...

All the things spoken about him and shown are all falsehood, as shall be proven in time to come...

Eternally grateful to you swamiji..

Nithya Kavyaroopini

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment