Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My experience with Swamiji

Nithyanandam,

Even as I spell the ‘word’, I experience a deep peace, bliss, joy – a feeling of having come ‘HOME’. It is said that home is where the heart is! And that is exactly how I feel and have felt, ever since I did my second Kapatharu, at the Bidadi ashram last July.

There is a strong bond, a sense of belonging that I feel with Swami and the ashram. It’s like a ‘home away from home’. The rapport and the joy that I get when I meet the ashramites is unique.

If I have to write about the beautiful and vivid experiences in depth, a book would not be sufficient.

To me, Swami is the epitome of pure divine love of a mother, father, friend, child, Guru and above all, the ‘Supreme One’. And I am sure that I am not the only one who feels this. Everybody who visits the ‘ashram’ does feel the pull of positive, vibrating, divine energy that is totally pure and serene. Since my job entitles me to visit the ashram everyday, I can vouch for the safety, positive environment and peaceful atmosphere in the ashram. I enjoy being in the ashram more than being outside the ashram. The sense of ‘belonging’ is great!

In Nithyananda,

Dayini Nagaraj

Category:

1 comment:

Muthuswamy said...

This is what Exactly what I am feeling Ma.

Thanks for posting.

Nithyananam

Post a Comment