Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Support from Guadeloupe for Swamiji Nithyananda

I stayed from december 2009 to february 2010 in Bidadi ashram, in Bidadi, south India. I feel so transformed that I’m not able to find word strong enough to describe my feelings. I can really affirm that to be in the presence of a Master such as Nithyananda, is a blessing of a life time. It is a space to discover real love… It is a space to be reborn… Swamiji is compassion in action. He loves everybody, and excludes no one. He doesn’t perceive any imperfection in anyone, He is pure love. He has commited His life to us. He is continuously teaching, and offering meditation techniques, to help us to ascend in consciousness. One can only revere and love a Master such as Swamiji.
I’m very disturbed to hear all these allegations held against Swamiji. But at the same time, I know it is a challenging time out of which the Mission will be strengthened. We love Swamiji and are waiting for His visit in Guadeloupe.
For me, as for a lot of us, You are the light that shines on our path. You are our prana, so dear to our lives. Since I discovered your teachings, I feel I am my own Self, more confident, livelier, with a better understanding of life.
I’ve met you in November 2005 in Guadeloupe and straight away accepted you as my Master, with my whole being. I said ‘yes’ to Your Mission.
My stay in the ashram from December 2006 to January 2007 has been a beautiful discovery. My second stay between December 2009 and February 2010 has been even more beautiful. It was an amazing gift. I already knew your immense compassion towards all of us, but here, I really lived and experience it to the fullest. I’ve witnessed your love, sweetness, patience, joy and understanding in action.
Only the one who has not tasted nor understood the importance of Your Mission can be against Swamiji.
I cannot stay away from Your teachings, away from everything You brought me. You mean so much to me. I pray all masters who preceded You, to protect You and support You.
The world needs You… Thanks for everything You do for us. Thank you, thank you, thank you Swamiji!
See you soon in Guadeloupe.
Ma Nithya Sarvasmaranita
Guadeloupe

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment