Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

We want Swamiji back soon

I am Deepak Tudvekar & have shared my miraculous experience during Kalpataru Meditation in Mumbai on January 26, 2010 which you have posted on you web site on March 10, 2010. I was eagerly looking forward to attend other programs conducted by Swamiji but unfortunately the media messed up the whole situation depriving the needy people like me. I am interested in attending short courses conducted by Swamiji & it may not be possible for me to attend longer 21 days course at this moment. I hear from recent interview that Swamiji will undertake prolonged silent meditation. I am wondering if Swamiji will be conducting any programs during this silent meditation in the coming near future & if yes can I get the schedule? I hope the current situation improves quickly so that needy people can continue to benefit from Swamiji programs.

Regards
Deepak Tudvekar

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment