Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Swamiji you are my life

Dear Swamy,
I'm Prisha from Malaysia. I still can remember the sweet moments I had with you in all the NSP. I do the guru pooja daily no matter I have anything more important or not. I remember seeing you with a wide smile after looking at the large card with a potrait of yours in it at the Salem NSP, 2009. Swamy I often tell my parents that Nithyananda is my swamy. No one can separate me from my swamy. Swamy, I will always love you till the end. After meeting you only my life became more blissful. I do the guru pooja daily no matter I have anything more important or not. Swamy, you are my life, my love and my heart. You will be forever in my heart no matter what happens. I love you swamy.
From : Prisha (Malaysia)

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment