Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My Ultimate Guru Nithyananda

First of all, I would like to offer my gratitude to my beloved swamiji. Swamiji, I am very proud because the meditation techniques that were taught by you helped me to make my life more better than before. I am also feel very energetic and can even give more concentration in my studies after doing the 'Nithya Dhyaan'. I am also very happy because the meditation techniques can be easily applied in my daily routine eventhough my timetable is packed with study times. Lastly, I am very proud of my swami because he is an enlightened master and also a greatest gift from the universe to all of us. So, I will always stand by my swamiji because he is an ultimate luxury for me. You are my guru now and forever.

Nithyanandam....

Naveenesyh Baskaran
Kulim,Malaysia

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment