Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

I stand by my Guru

Hello,
I am so sorry for Swamiji my heart is broken from him....I stand by my GURU I pray for him that this trying time will pass..I had beautiful experience with Swamiji ..To be very truthful I am not understanding what Swamiji did that was so terrible to lock him up OMG I dont get it??????.....I dont understand the laws in India ???
I am afraid to comment on YOU TUBE because I commented several times I received terrible email but this last time I commented on the ashramites someone rote to my youtube account a very nasty and vulgar comment to me I was shocked I sent it to spam .I didnt look at the name I quickly sent it away.
I stand by Swamiji ....

Love
Deanna

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment