Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Our support to Swamiji

I am thinking of Swamiji and you guys a lot. I appreciate all of the Ashramites speaking up on you tube, it's amazing that all of you did not hesitate to show your devotion to Swamiji and your
true feelings about what's going on.

The time goes slow when we don't know what's going on with Swamiji and with
you in the ashram. Not hearing from Dhyanapeetam for a day is a long
stretch.

Please do let us know if you know anything new about Swamiji. I pray he is
safe and OK, even though I know he is blissful not matter what.
I am exited looking at it as these times of "poison being swallowed". It's
amazing, sometimes when I look at Swamiji's photograph I swear he is looking
at me with his real eyes. I'm sure him and all the great Masters are with us
now.

Sending love and bliss your way to you all. Be blissful!

Vibhooti

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment