Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Jai Gurudev

Dear Swamiji, I have seen most of your spiritual videos uploaded in youtube during the past few years. I feel only an Enlightened Master could talk the way you have. I am a disciple of a Sadguru from Hyderabad. Prior to meeting my Guru, I have been told and have been fortunate enough to believe what or who a Sadguru like you can do to the common man and how He could elevate him from life's miseries. I realise that to You, these events/allegations do not mean much. You are just proving by your conduct that all this is Maya-better than beginners like me who just SAY it is Maya and who have to learn this important lesson.


Seeking your blessings

Jai Gurudev!
Arun Madhavan

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment