Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Swamiji is a gift to Mankind

I am not a devotee of Swamiji nor I have attended any of His programs. I am a spiritual seeker and I have been listening to all His beautiful teachings on you tube. Swamijis teachings are very practical and provide the clarity to live a conflict free life. Swamijis teachings have helped me tremendously and I am really living a blissful life in the midst of chaos. I thank Swamiji for sharing all His experiences and teachings for free on you tube. Each one these videos are treasures that can passed on for future generations. Swamiji is a gift to mankind. I am deeply saddened by His arrest. An enlightened soul with so much to offer to the world is behind the bars. This is a tragedy and I sincerely pray for Swamiji. I believe it is all a Divine Leela and soon Swamiji will be back on his mission to take the ignorant mass from darkness to light.

Nithyanandam

Vidya Navneet

From USA.

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment