Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Support for Swami Nithyananda

Nithyanandam

I'm writing to share my experience with Paramahamsa Nithyananda. I've been listening, watching and attending his programs since 2006. What have attracted me since the very beginning was His authenticity and direct approach to life and life solutions.


Even though I have had my family(husband and two children) at the time when I met Swamiji, I was feeling lost in my life. I did not know who I was. What is my purpose. I never was officially diagnosed with depression but I think I was going through that state. I had no energy, I did not know what for I was living, nothing made sense for me in my life.

I have tried different things, programs, teachers before I met Swamiji to help myself but nothing really worked permanently. All those things were simply self-development courses. So when I met Swamiji gradually through His teachings and meditation programs I was becoming more centered, grounded into myself.

The most beautiful thing that has happened to me is simply relaxing into myself, enjoying myself, rediscovering joy for life.

I CAN SEE AND FEEL ALL SWAJI'S TEACHINGS HAPPENING IN ME AND MY LIFE.

With Gratitude to Paramahamsa Nithyananda

Geetapriyananda

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment