Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My spiritual experience with Swamiji

I have no doubts of nithyananda. When he came to vancouver a year ago it started my real life. I absorbed so much from him. I remember the first time he gave me darshan. I could smell a very sweet intoxicating smell. This was very transforming for me because I have absolutely no sense of taste or smell and had never heard of that experience before. That proved to me that there was something different about him that I had never felt before. I know he will return at some point. I cant wait to learn from him more. No one can really take him from us.


Nithyanandam
Alex Baile

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment