Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

A humble disciple of Swamiji

Dear Swamiji,

As somebody who had the chance to experience swamiji's grace and love, I want to express my gratitude to swamiji for being with us and around us and please continue to bless us. My mind was not focused since i met with an auto accident in 2007 and fractured my neck. It was literally a second birth for me as my escape was miraculous. I always knew i am blessed to live from this accident for some purpose. I came to know this purpose after i got to know about swamiji. The purpose was to learn the meaning of spirituality and practice it. since i started doing nithyadhyan and later nithya yoga i understood the nuances of vedic techniques that can heal us physically and mentally. When i met him for the first time, i felt his grace and love and the energy field and recognized beyond a doubt that he is my master and i am born to be his devotee. He is someone who is living amidst us to enlighten us not only about the vedic scriptures and the meaning of vedic rituals but also lead us truly to the path of enlightenment. Swamiji, I know without a doubt in my heart that none of this allegations can stop you from doing the spiritual work that you are doing. The society has unfortunately become a place where people have lost respect for everything including even god and gone so astray beyond comeback. The only grain of light is enlightened masters like swamiji living amidst us. Please be with us and continue to bless us and heal us of all our physical and mental wounds.

In Nithyananda
An Ardent Devotee
Kumaraswamy Ramanathan
--

No comments:

Post a Comment