Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My gratitude to Swamiji!

Nithyanandam,

My Humble Pranams to Swamiji's feet.

I know Swamiji only from July 07 2009(Guru Purnima) through my friend.
The first time I met him and bowed at his feet,He said to me
"I AM WITH U MA",Iwas shocked as it was my first meeting with him
and I neve knew about him earlier.I could not believe this and I thought
he said this to some other devotee and I just stood there for a few seconds
thinking about this,then he understood my mind and once again repeated the
same words "I AM WITH U MA",looking at me.
He was so busy surrounded by so many devotees,inspite of that,he took time
and made me understand that those words were for me.

I was shaking with Joy & Bliss, I re live this moment every now and then.

Needless to say, after this he gave me and has been giving very beautiful
experiences and Miracles in my life.

I offer my Gratitude to him for accepting me, a worthless human being
as his Devotee.

It is my turn to tell him that"I AM WITH YOU SWAMIJI" at this
time of Chaos and Crisis.

Kindly forgive me Swamiji,as for some time I believed the video
I am really very sorry.Though my mind believed it,my Inner Concious was not accepting it.

Finally I have come out of it.

Thank you Swamiji.

Nithyanandam.

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment