Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Swamiji is the ultimate experience

Nithyanandam!

Swamiji is the ultimate experience. I didn't even know I needed help
till he came along and showed me this whole other space. Till then I
thought anxiety and a worry filled head was perfectly normal and was
the sign of a person with responsibilities :).

Gosh he turned everything upside down and transformed this bogged down
person tied up in so much bondage into a happy free being. And he did
this all with such kindness, love, patience and incredible good humour!

It is not possible to assess Swamiji with the use of the mind as he is
beyond that. My mind thought I was doing great worrying all the time!
Only when I experienced a state beyond the mind did I realize what I
was looking for - myself, my true self, my blissful being, Nithyananda.

Thank you Swamiji for guiding me and showing me the light.

Eternally Grateful,
In Nithyananda,
Ma Nithyananda Daiveeka

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment