Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My Master forever

Nithyananam Dearest Swamij!

No matter what happens You are my Master! You have given me the experience of God.

You are my Shiva, Devi, Krishna, Buddha, Allah and Jesus! Philadelphia center supports you fully!

As per your teachings, the center continues to serve man kind daily. People continue to benefit from Your teaching and healing towards transformation.

I am under no obligation/pressure to have the honoring and beautiful relationship of Guru-disciple with You. Thank You for coming in my life as my Master!

Thank You for Your love and protection. Thank You for transforming me. Thank You for caring for me when the most of the world was against me. Thank You for believing in me when the world accused me. Thank you for repairing all my wounds. I hardly get to spend time with You but You are always with me. My life is Yours. All that I have is Yours because You have found me a job, You have united me with my children and You have found a house for me which is Your center now. People are attracted towards the center from all over the world. They clearly feel Your healing energy as soon as they enter! How is this possible if You were not real?

I am so sorry that I belong to a human race that again and again treats Masters like this. Please forgive us!

You owe no explanation to anybody. You deserve deep love, care and respect from mankind.

My Master, I love You!

Always In Nithyanandam!

Ma Ananda Archanaa

Philadelphia center of Life Bliss and Nithya Yoga foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment