Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Use your intelligence people!

I love swamiji very much. I saw him first in a kalpataru programme. The moment I saw him, my eyes became watery. For no reason I cried. When I went near him my kutharka was forcibly brought down which i could feel clearly. When he gave energy darshan I was lost. Till now I dont know where was I during those few minutes. I dont even know what happened. After sometime suddenly thoughts started flowing... and when my consiousness was regained, I was few feet away from swamiji. It was stunning experience.... After that kalpataru programme I felt intensity of life for the first time in my life. It was raining on that night.. but each drop of rain was feeling like bliss drops...I was very deeply satisfied...

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE BY A NORMAL HUMAN TO GIVE SUCH AN EXPERIENCE....

People!! It is very easy to criticize.. but very difficult to understand and experience. Taking decision based on that video does not require intelligence. Your eyes will see the video and mind will simply believe. Here intelligence does not play any role. But you need intelligence to see things beyond...like understanding his efforts taken, books written, experiences given, support given etc.. What is the necessity for a person whose primary aim is physical pleasure to work for 20 hours a day? What is the necessity for that person to hug 1000s of people (continuously for 5 hours) coming for energy darshan? Where will that kind of person will get intelligence to give meditation techniques? How will that kind of a person will get the chance of taking the first dip in river ganga on the eve of MahaKumbmela? How can that kind of person write books explaining and decoding the entire idea of vedanta?...

Also swamiji has proved his state scientifically. Scientist say that he is 6 times more intelligent than normal humans. Even Einstein and other scientists were only 1/2 percentage more intelligent than normal humans. Why did the media ignore this research? Is it not something that we can feel proud of ??? When 1/2 percentage more intelligent people are not craving for sex, do you think a person 6 times more intelligent will be interested in sex?

Now ask your heart ... Even if that video is genuine, wont there be a proper reason???

Rajkumar
coimbatore,
TamilNadu

No comments:

Post a Comment