Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Swamiji saved me

I stay in Salem. I am 67 years old. I have already undergone 3 surgeries. I was still suffering from hernia. My doctor told me that a 4th surgery cannot be done because of psoriasis, which doesn't allow the skin to mend properly.

Swamiji gave me courage. In September 2002, in Manipal Hospital, I was admitted for surgery. After the surgery, I experienced a lot of pain. Immediately, Swamiji gave me healing and I came back to normal. By the time I returned home there was no pain or fatigue. The surgeon himself was amazed and said to me, 'Swamiji has saved you' and saluted Swamiji. I'll never forget in all my lifetimes the love and compassion of Swamiji who treated me as his own mother.

Mrs. PUNIDAVATHI THANGAVEL, 67 years,
Salem, Tamil Nadu

No comments:

Post a Comment