Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Swamiji healed me..

I was struck with Hepatitis B (jaundice) in 1995 and suffered with no respite for six long years. My appetite during this time deteriorated completely and my digestion completely collapsed. My family tried every available system of medicine but there was no cure. Even the doctors gave up hope. I was living then only on a diet of rava kanji (flour soup). I knew that death was around the corner.

On my friend's suggestion, I agreed to see this Swamiji who was then healing at his Erode Ashram. On the very first meeting I felt a bond was established and I knew without doubt that I would be healed. Swamiji lovingly touched my heart and voiced that I would be fine. He then asked me to put a pinch of the sacred ash into everything I ate and drank for the next three days.

I followed this instruction and on the 3rd day itself my stomach began to feel fine after six long years. Immediately, Swamiji instructed me to eat rice, green chilies and a full South Indian meal and I complied with it. Tears of joy rolled down my face coupled with a feeling of complete blessedness.

Out of complete gratitude and surrender, I asked Swami Sri Nithyananda Paramahamsa if I could serve as his secretary at the ashram, which Swamiji accepted. Even today I am in good health and bliss and ever ready to serve my divine master. Jai Guru!

T. N. Dhanasekhar,
45 years

No comments:

Post a Comment