Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

I salute Swami Nithyananda

I am an agent for healthcare products. In November 2002, I felt giddy and got admitted to Salem Gokulam Hospital . It came as a terrible shock when I was diagnosed with brain hemorrhage. My wife contacted Sri Nithyananda Swami. He promised my wife, ‘Just keep your confidence up. I'll take care of him.’

The same day, I was shifted to Sri Ramachandra Multi-specialty Hospital . Even then the doctors said that since I was in the fifth stage of coma, there was very little hope of recovery. Swamiji came immediately to the hospital and gave me courage and healing. In 12 hours, I amazed doctors with an unexpected improvement. Later the doctors performed open surgery and corrected the hemorrhage. These operations are successful only rarely, but in my case it was.

Swamiji flew from Bangalore to Chennai everyday just to give me healing. This went on for ten days. Now I'm perfectly fine. My recovery can be termed a medical miracle. I salute Swami Nithyananda for giving me this new birth!

Mr. K. ANBALAGAN, 39 years,
Tamil Nadu

No comments:

Post a Comment