Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My experience with Swamiji

Dear Swamiji,

My humble pranams to Your divine feet. First of all I apologize for writing very late. Secondly I apologize that slight doubts arised in me few times, despite all the strong experiences You gave me. My million thanks to You for working 'Strong Vitharka' in me, that my love and trust in You is strong and unperturbed in these harsh times.

It all began when Swamiji presented me the oppurtunity to know Him, first time in late 2008, when I was still abroad. I cannot describe what I experienced when I first watched His 'Interview in Seattle'. A huge sigh of relief, huge thankfulness, immense love, deep contentment, deep relaxation, deep yearning and much more happened when I watched His beautiful smile, when I listened to His brilliant 'Breathtaking' words for the first time. I had the oppurtunity to see Swamiji for the first time in 2008 December, during Swamiji's birthstar celebrations in Thiruvannamalai. I am glad I saw Swamiji for the first time in Thiruvannamalai; His birthplace and Lord Shiva's divine abode. Swamiji's lecture was scheduled for the evening and that morning I had circumambulated the Arunachala hill. The gathering for the lecture was huge and initially we couldnt find places to sit. My feet were worn out from the 14 km walk and I was longing for a place to sit. Soon, Swamiji arrived and moments after that, few people near us who had seats, left and offered their seats to us. I couldnt believe that moment; Swamiji understood our pain and blessed us with places to sit!! Later on, during the same celebrations, Swamiji blessed me with His divine 'Kalpataru Darshan'. I still remember when I came in front of Swamiji I started uttering within myself " All these days you've seen Swamiji on screen; Now you are seeing Him right in front of your eyes; See properly!"; Soon Swamiji gave a beautiful smile with a slight giggle (I'm sure Swamiji heard these words of mine!!). Even though a volunteer intially refused to let us go inside because we were late that day, Swamiji simply offered us with His darshan!! This meeting was the take off point and soon after that I only longed to be with Him and for His grace. Later on in 2009, I decided to attend His 'Kalpataru darshan', the Best decision in my life!! I was blessed with so many 'Clicks' that day. The lecture and the meditation program were extremely beautiful. Because of the meditation program, I've had many spiritual experiences, one of them being very very intens and deep. Because of Swamiji, His meditation technique I had such an intense spiritual experience. I am very very thankful to Him and the teacher who taught us the meditation technique that day. At the end of that day was Swamiji's darshan. After all the preparation through meditation and talks for the Darshan that day, I was waiting for THE moment. When I opened my eyes, it was nothing but a FEAST!! I fail to express in words the moments when I saw Swamiji. There was an intense divine aura around Him. During Kalpataru darshan we can ask for fulfillment of a deep wish of ours. After thinking over so many things, I finally decided to ask Him 'Swamiji, please show me the way'. During the darshan, when I asked Him, He simply said "I'll be with you, Ma'. Through many books and other resources, I have heard that Gurus test the disciple's interest. However Swamiji asked no questions, gave no tests. He simply blessed me "I'll be with you, Ma". I didnt realise what it meant that moment, But today, I know what it means. I'm extremely fortunate and thankful to Existence, to Swamiji for blessing me with His grace. I don't know for how many lives, I've prayed for this, how many lives I've longed for the union, but I'm immensely thankful that today I've what I yearned for; a Guru's grace!! I have a Hope that I will get enlightened!! Till date I've had so many experiences, so many miraculous moments. Once when I was visiting Sringeri, and when I was circling around the temple, suddenly I felt Swamiji presence on my right side. Soon, He vanished. Once during my visit to the ashram, I was near the sacred banyan tree slightly (5-10 mins) beyond 6.00 PM. When I was going back, I could hear strange scary sounds; A deep fear happened in me and immediately I called 'Swamiji'; Immediately my fear completely vanished; I became Rock solid and returned happily. Because of Swamiji, intense courage has happened in me. Today, because of Swamiji, I can defend myself. Because of Swamiji's grace, it's deeply occured in me that nothing can bother me, nothing can harm me because Swamiji/ Existence is with me. If anything happens then it's a lesson meant for me. Because of Swamiji, things have greatly improved at my work place. I am now seeing very good projects come to me, something that I yearned for, for a long time. There is so much refinement in my character. My anger has subsided. I am much more contended and thankful for what I am bestowed with. Earlier I used to remain aloof; today I can talk to anybody. Some times, when I return from work, I suffer from migraine. The moment I sit in front of Swamiji's photo, I immediately find immense energy being pumped into me; Swamiji will be healing my pain. Not only then but at all times, at all places, Swamiji is continuously blessing me with His energy. Because of Swamiji, workplace is no longer dull and stressful. Because of Swamiji, His teachings on the book, 'Living Enligtenment', I have gained so much knowledge; I have become so much mature. Because of Him, my real yearning, the Union with God has come out. He has brought out my deepest desire; made it Strong and Intense. There are so many things; so many experiences that are still left. Each moment is a miracle.

Thank You Swamiji, thank You very much for Your very grace, for Your very blessing. I am so fortunate, You are with me. I love You very very much, Swamiji. Thank You for connecting me with Existence, with Shiva; with Yourself!! Thank You for burning my karmas every time I sit in front of you for pooja. Thank You for the beautiful experience on Shivarathri. Thank You for everything You've given me; this very life!! I am longing to meet you again Swamiji. I look forward to Your coming back Swamiji. I am eagerly waiting for good things to be spread about You again. I am with You Swamiji. We, all your devotees are with You. We wish for Your coming back very soon. Thank You Swamiji, thank You very much for giving me this oppurtunity to talk about You, about Us!! Love You, Nithyanandam!!

/ Your thankful, loving devotee
- Chetana Rao

No comments:

Post a Comment