Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Its a miracle

With absolute faith, trust and devotion, I went to have darshan of Shri Nithyananda Swamiji. I am 69 yrs old man having severe pain in both my knees.

Poojya Shri Swamiji's benevolent look and benediction made me feel reassured and happy. He spoke to me with compassion and concern and touched my left knee for a few minutes. He also touched my chest for a minute and assured me that energy is flowing properly through my anahata chakra. I had had an open-heart surgery in May 2002.

After coming out of the darshan hall, the severe pain in my left knee simply vanished. Consequently, I attended healing sessions for about 10 days, which made the pain in my right knee also disappear.

It was a miracle of Swamiji's divine grace and unconditional compassion for which I am ever grateful to him. I humbly pray to him that he may heal more and more people in the emotional, spiritual and physical levels.

H. Varadaraj
Bangalore

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment