Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

I give my thanks to Swamiji

I suffered from allergic rhinitis and sinusitis for 12 years. It is a well-known fact that there is no permanent cure for this condition especially in the city of Bangalore where the weather condition is not suitable for such ailments. Swamiji allowed his healing energies to flow over my throat chakra and slowly the stuffiness in my nasal passages and breathing began to improve. I give my thanks to have been fortunate enough to receive healing from a living enlightened Guru.

Dr. Sangeetha Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment