Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My views in support of Swami Nithyananda

My voice against the Nithyanda Scandal.

Dear Nithyananda supporters,

My experience with Swamiji:
First to all devotees and supporters, I am very much happy and surprised to see people of same thoughts around me. I wish to take this oppurtunity to share my spiritual experience with you all.

I came to Germany many years back to do higher studies. I was a girl with not so much self confidence and always faced troubles in my life.
I went back to India to meet Swami Nithyanada and attended ASP course for 2 days. I had a feeling as if I had another dimension of life. After coming back, I sincerely started doing his nithya Dhyaan everday. Whatever hurdles may come inbetween I try to do atleast once a day.

In one year trust me Swamiji's technique of inner realization, has awakened me and made me fearless, increased memory capacity, self confident, etc, etc. Wherever I go, people around started realizing happiness around me. Problems get dissolved by itself. I now encourage everyone around me to do Nithyadhyaan with good intensity and regular practise.

A common Statement on this Scandal:

I am no way disturbed or even have 1% feeling that this video is TRUE!! This is 100% not true. Swamiji is a person who is trying to teach about inner science and radiate enlightenment, he can never indulge in such activities. Second, He wants people in India to change and reduce choas in society. Every course he conducts is charged with lots of fees..he spent this money to serve 1000 children per meal!!, 3 times a day, and so many ashrams esp in TamilNadu. Can you imagine a politician doing this EVER in the history of INDIA?????? Swamiji has said that this is called as 'Modern Day Begging'. He is not keeping them to build a VILLA or so. He only spends for Charity in the form of free medical camps, food, notebooks etc. So Guys just think a bit!.

Media and Politicians go hand in hand. They are ones, who need self-realization. Politicians are not ready to have intelligent and courageous persons around them, which makes them waeker. May be this is the reason why they engage most of indian population in television as serials,films, etc instead of healthy Yoga and Meditation programs!!

I strongly believe, these supporters of Nithyananda who took some time and effort to wrote in few blogs today are going to give a hand to develop Swamiji's activities and goals. Who knows may be we all meet one day!

Experts in Graphics field, please prove the faults of this video and send them to nithyananda organization, which serves as an evidence to explain the ignorant people around Swamiji. He is one diamond in million stones!

Nithyanandam.

Indhu
Germany.

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment