Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

A Tribute to my Divine & Compassionate Master, Swami Nithyananda!

Oh my beloved Master,

There is life, but how can I live without you Swami Nithyananda.
With your name I come alive and in your name I can vanish!

Oh my beloved Master,

I do not have the words to express what you have bestowed upon me.
All I know is that I came on this earth for You and only You!

Oh my beloved Master,

One moment cannot pass without your divine presence in it.
The heart is amiss when your teachings are not a part of my mind, body and soul!

Oh my beloved Master,
Why I am flying so high?

Oh my beloved Master,
Where did the Courage come from to Worship you, to Love you and to Stand by you!

Oh my beloved Master,
You are walking bare feet on fire; only for the sake of mankind.

You Compassion fills my heart with so much joy!
You inspire my thoughts to be that of healing and healing alone!

Mere sight of my Master, bring tears to my eyes.
My ears long to hear the command and texture of your voice.

Oh my beloved Master,
All I want to say this life is Vested in yours.

Love, Ma Bhaktipriya Ananda

No comments:

Post a Comment