Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

COSMOS WILL PRESENT BEFORE YOU A BOUQUET OF CHOICEST FLOWERS FROM THE GARDEN OF SEEKERS!!

Now my clock checks 22.45pm. As I was in Ananda Ganda meditation, tears rolled over my cheeks incessantly, today has been a day of letting joyful devotion filled tears, during the process of going over Your answers to people's questions,
'what to do, human mind',
'okay!!',
'a tree feels sad because its fruits fall before getting ripe by the blow of the polluted wind',
'the scorpion story',
'i still raditate',
'i love my disciples',
and those questions asked by the people
all these were agonizing.,
Why to YOU? why to my God? I discontinued the meditation and started typing this love for You. I know You are beyond worries, but still I ask of You not to feel bad about devotees asking filthy questions, At my request,
COSMOS WILL PRESENT BEFORE YOU A BOUQUET OF CHOICEST FLOWERS FROM THE GARDEN OF SEEKERS!!
so that You dont have to overlook Your health aspects in the future for the sake of ones lacking basic gratitude!! I cant bear to see You another day with disappointing questions! You have done more than Your actual part from the agenda You brought before incarnating!
It pains to see You so magnanimous so compassionate and forgiving! Tears are constant as I type this...
gayathri

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment